zondag 20 januari 2013

Steel

Helloo

I know it has been a while since my last post. I was doing an intern-ship that was located about 2 hours travelling from my home. So I was extremely tired and had barely any sun time to take pictures of my nails.
But I'm Graduated now. YAY And back on creating nail designs. So I'm going to try starting blogging again.

So my steel design. Created with a grey polish from WIC by herome. It was a mini so I don't know the name sorry !! On the accent finger I added 5 metal studs.
With the rough side of a kitchen sponge I stamped on two colours
Gold , salamanca WIC by herome 
And a Silverish Grey, 290 my best friends tiara - Catrice
It really gives this old looking steal effect and I''m really happy with it. 
I finished the manicure with a matt topcoat (hema) but didn't add the coat over the studs, I wanted those to stay shiney. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten