woensdag 3 augustus 2011

Bad Bad me, (new update)

Yea I'm terrible at keeping track. This way I will never get more followers Right?
Ok I told you guys how happy I was with my first Holo, Metallic Green from Koh. Well to come back from that. It was chipping quite quick. I was a bit angry. So next time I'm going to add an other layer of top coat, it's really foil like and just peals off. To keep it from pealing further, I added black tips. I'm still terrible at tape manies. Sorry

 
and an other B.pretty mani, The red crackles really good to I decided to use the crakle silver base from Essence as my base, witch made the red crackle a little metallic to in some parts. It holds up to 7 days with top coat.. 
And my many for the birthday of my boyfriends dad. I had this red dress with black, and roses jewellery. The base is a red from Helen (hema brand)
The roses are konad (black) and an essence plate, And the black shatter is Crackle from essence. I added some extra detail in the roses with silver base coat essence. afterwards I thought it maybe would have looked better if the roses were silver. I kept it on for 10 days! (with top coat) 


Without flash

Next up Essence, and my 1 euro glitter from paris polish. I never wear the ordenairy essence polishes. I got some (purple, blue and red) Color and Go polishes for my birthday, but I hate them! They are easy to use, but break within a day. And the smell awwww. But well I didn't knew what to do (after trying the purple B.pretty crakle again, witch doesn't work as well as the other two ;_;) 
So I got my box, and dumped it in my bro's lap. He chose the blue, and said it needed some glitter so this came out. With and without flash piccu's 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten