woensdag 14 september 2011

Fing'rs Lifestyle Nail Art

a short post from here !! Like I said in my last post, Gosh polish really lasts long. I didn't ad a top coat, and only got minor chips on the top of my weaker nails after a week. And with my B-day party comming up I didn't want them to be just purple. So at first I tried the explosion from Nailside an awsome blog from a dutch girl (like me) And she does great tape manis. Well I still fail at tape manies so cleaned that nail and re dit it :P
And not wanting to do a konad I found this set of Nail stickers I once got from my exboyfriend about 3 years ago XD 
They are really easy to apply at least if you aren't a bungler like me. My left hand went quite easy but when I had to do my right had XD The trick is to hold the tip of the sticker between your nails and put it on, but on the right place couse once you place it, it's stuck ! 
And after that you need to ad a top coat.  And this is how it turned out !! Oh just one thing. There are just 4 stickers of each figure :S I got 5 fingers !!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten