vrijdag 17 februari 2012

Manhattan

Helloww
It has been a while since I posted cause I've been bizzy !! I'm going on my final (graduation) intership within two weaks and I still needed to search for one !! My mom forced me to wear nude nail polish. And altough I tought I didn't have any I found I did have the most wonderfull shimmery nude I could think of. But I didn't took a picture, sorry. (it's the colour from miss sporty that I've updated in my stack posts.) My mom actually said I looked kind of naked with the nude colour XD.
My nails where badly damaged by the cold weather. So I decided I kept my nails a bit neutral for an other weak. I grabbed manhattan D96 (boring I know)
It's a wonderful metallic creme colour, with a holografic glitter. It's like a party on your nails!! It was kind of hard to capture. But oké.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten