zaterdag 31 maart 2012

Hunger Games Effie Trinket nails

Helloo

I'm sorry it's been so long but I started my internship 1st of march and have been bizzy!! Didn't stop polishing my nails ofcourse. But I didn't have the time to take good pictures or make posts for you guys.
I will show a month update with my phone pictures coming weak or so.
But for now my last design inspired by the nails Effie Trinket has at the reaping in the movie the Hungergames.


I added the beads cause I thought it looked pretty and just a bit more posh :P.
I know the original nails are more of a purple than a pink. But my purples are all more blueisch purple and I wanted it to fit the nice weather. Also my gold (herome's salamanca,) was a bit to dark, so I mixed it with Essence silver crackle basecoat 02 sparkling silver . And It turned out like a duochrome haha. But I liked that. But I think I should use more gold and less silver next time.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten