woensdag 28 december 2011

Christmas gifts, Explosion mani

And yet again an other mani inspired by one of the designs of nailside! Explosion manicure by Nailside. I love her tape manis! Well for Christmas I tried to do her explosion manicure for a second time. It turned out quite well. Not as nice as hers, but I'm not as practised as she is. And sorry for my tumb :P I do quite like the purple glitter over it tough :P It's opi's Divine Swine. I got for Christmas! I just had to try it right away. 
Used : 
Herome basecoat
Dark grey from Hema long lasting series as base colour
 Essence. 02 sparkling silver for explosions (I really like this silver!) 

And everything worth showing I got for christmas ! 

A care kit from Koh, (from my boyfriend) and a bottle of Catrice - Wear sunglasses at night. And Opi- Divine swine. And some really nice earrings :D 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten