dinsdag 28 juni 2011

Bean a while

Hello there

Because I had a lot of work to keep up with for school, I didn't really had the time to upload the pictures of my nails from last weeks! So here they are.

Still being in the pink mood and wanting to make a quick mani I grabbed the miss sporty again, and now I'm finally going to look up the color XD It doesn't have a name.... But well, it is from the miss sporty quick dry series nr 302. I love this polish, it's this bright pink, but not yet neon.(a little darker)  I can do every nail with one stroke and it is dry in no time. So a great polish for quick going. Pink is always good on your nails.
But just a plain color is a bit boring :P So I grabbed one of my glitters witch is from paris memories, and yet a polish without a name I think the nr is 250. I bought it at the Douglas. Just for 1 euro XD It's a golden glitter, with stripes as you can see, and a little round holographic glitter trough it. I didn't really knew what to think of it when I bought it, but now I'm using it I love it!


This is my favorite color in polish of all time, I'm using it for quite a long time already used to be a time ( when I wasn't even into polish) when I bought this one, I wore it all days, and got a lot of positive comments about it to. It's P2 color victim 200 rebel. They stopped selling it in NL but I bought a new bottle in Germany.
Anyway I kind of ruined this mani, cause I tried to use the old dried out bottle, didn't have the patients to wait and made it all bubbly >.< And I made the polish a little to thin with polish remover. Well luckey I bought the new bottle :P
To finish the many I did a konad with an Essence plate and Essence  nail art stampy polish 003 stamp me! silver. I'm not that enthusiastic about the stampy polish from Essence. Although it holds better than the konad I have. It's a lot less intensive on the nail. 
I finished the nails with a tip essence nail art multiglitter tip painter 01 so crazy.

At  first I wanted to do a simple french many in a small amount of time,. As you can guess  already I failed at it. So I had this ruined  French beige base.  So I grabbed my gold glitter again and went out. Not really satisfied with the look I got home from school and added 2 extra layers of glitter. (vertical and horizontal) And let it dry, after that I added a layer of black crackle from essence, and I loved the result (just 2 nails on the pic cause I didn't had time to take a picture till now) Below you can see the holo effect of the gilitter !! :D It looked so great in the sun!  


 I'm cleaning my nails now, and if I have the guts XD (cause they are kind of yellow) I keep them clean till tomorrow. Cause I'm going to get a new polish :D My parents are on holliday in Austria, and bought my a violet and midnight purple CRACKLING from B.pretty, There is no review about it yet on the internet as far as I could find !! So I'm going to be the first one reviewing it! I'm really excited!!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten