vrijdag 13 januari 2012

New york - Catrice

Helloo

Not really much to tell. I finally got my acceptance to go on my intern ship !! Happy
So I threaded myself at the Kruidvat sale! 2 bottles of Catrice for 1 euro each, and 2 Gosh bottles for 2,50 each :D
The Catrice were both from the Big City live series

Londen and New York . Still would love to get my hands on a bottle of Berlin. But those didn't make the sale o well can't have everything, right?

So now I'm wearing New York
A lovely old blue (my mom looked at my nails that is an old blue, my answer : Indeed)
I love the colour. It's funny cause when I started this blog I didn't like blue on my nails. And now I don't stop buying blue's XD
Anyway. Great polish, great aplication, and it is a one coater !! Go Catrice !! I'm in love!

1 opmerking:

  1. I bought Sydney and Berlin XD I was thinking about buying New York, but decided against it because I already have a color similar to it. Although if it's still available I might buy it anyway XD The only one I didn't want from this collection is London, 'cause yellow doesn't look that good on me ^^;

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen