vrijdag 6 januari 2012

violet fusion ??

 well as you can see (or maybe not) I have this huge tear in my left tumb nail !! I tried to repair it with just nail glue (the white stuff on the site) the black is the tear. The tear isn't just huge, it's in the part of the nail bed where there is still blood underneath. So really painful to !! I can't just cut it! (this actually happens me quite often)
A while ago I came across the concept of fixing a nail with a tea bag. So I googled it and found this little video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0y-R_1qq7M

I used it and polished over it. So I wonder how long it is going to hold. You can't see the tea bag XD of the tear, and it feels really hard so that's promising.
 I polished my nails with Essence Princes Prunella. And P2 violet fusion Crackling top coat over it.
And I'm confused !! It looks brown gold purple err. Ok I kind of tought the princes prunella would be more brown. And the violet fusion more purple. (as you can see in the bottle) but It's a festivity of duo chromes XD One way it's all purple, other way its gold and brown. I made a few foto's without topcoat and some with. In different angles. What do you think ??





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten